Monday, August 25, 2008

Portrait Info

Pencil work $30 - 11" x 17"

Vector work $20 *Printing is not included in this price, see below.


1. Email me your picture to omissco@gmail.com

2. One person per picture please. I charge an additional $20 penalty for couples

3. I will not work on your portrait until AFTER I receive payment.

4. Portraits will be completed in one week once payment is received

5. My name *missc* will appear on your portrait just like with all my work

6. Priority for portraits will be determined by the order in which pictures are received.

7. Printing is not included in this price. You may print through me or I can send you a high resolution version of your portrait so you may print it out yourself.

8. Shipping and handling is not included. If you live in the Toronto area, we can arrange to meet and save you postage.

9. I take personal checks/email money transfers (TD users) /cash and Paypal.

10. Printing
Portraits will be printed on high quality Kodak Photo paper.
Your choice of matte or glossy finish.

$1.19 - Wallets 2.5" x 3" (4 per sheet)
$0.29 - 4" x 6" print
$1.19 - 5" x 7" print
$3.49 - 8" x 10" print
$3.99 - 8" x 12" print
$6.99 - 11" x 14" print
$8.99 - 12" x 18" print

*plus taxes.

Please feel free to email me with any questions I have not answered here.
omissco@gmail.com

Vectors
mena
nicole
xtina
me

Drawings
Portrait
Portraits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home